Desktop Support Officer Level 1/2 - Lucas Heights
Supportive team environment
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the Financial Services sector. Our client ensures through policies and procedures they work with an ethical mindset and look to set a market trend within the industry with competitors following in their footsteps.
- Provide 1st/2nd line technical support covering all areas of IT (Software / Hardware) deployed to the desktop
- Desktop support in a multi-user environment
- Basic network troubleshooting issues
- Configure, maintain and provide Desktop support to all users to ensure they have the ability to work at all times
- Provide support for all applications running on servers and desktops and all hardware associated with the applications
- Following up with users, provide feedback and see problems and incidents to resolution
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows desktop and laptop devices
- Initial investigation and implementation of first-time fix
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in setup and troubleshooting of Microsoft operating systems in particular Windows 10, O365, Sharepoint, MS Exchange
- Excellent business friendly communication and customer service skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills'
- Experience with Skype for Business and troubleshooting AV issues
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice framework
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team as well as their own and uses own initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of an autonomous team who are provided with the best tools and environment to be successful. You will become a valued member of the team where opportunities are encouraged to grow organic growth.