- An immediate start on offer to a permanent position
- A highly competitive yearly salary
About Our Client
My client is an internationally recognised player in the engineering industry
You will be responsible for the implementation of Windows based systems as well as providing 2nd level support to our users across Australia, with some 1st level work for our local users where required.
Other key responsibilities include:
* Resolving incidents escalated from Service Desk
* Building, deploying and supporting desktop computing resources across the company
* Supporting users across a broad range of technologies including mobile telephony, video conferencing and collaboration.
* Assist with project setup work i.e. establish IT services - server implementation, basic networking configuration
* Maintaining a secure IT environment by monitoring and reporting security breaches and any unauthorised data access
The Successful Applicant
All candidates who apply must have Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship.
The role will suit someone with an established Service Desk background, or a Desktop Support engineer with 2+ years of experience looking to take the next step. You should have a strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and a drive to learn. Your investigative skills will be excellent with a strong focus on structured troubleshooting and diagnostics.
Highly regarded skills or experience
* Windows support, primarily Windows 10
* Application support, including Office 365
* Mobile telephony support
* Desktop & Laptop hardware support
* Exposure to Active Directory
* Documentation and knowledge sharing
* MAC support.
What's on Offer
An immediate start is on offer for the right candidate, however a 4 week notice period is also acceptable. This is the ideal role for a technically strong Desktop Support Officer to take a step up in their career. The opportunity offers exciting growth within the business and comes with a fantastic yearly salary well above market rate.