Desktop Support Officer
AU$430 - AU$440 per day
6 month contract + 2 years of possible ext.
About Our Client
This government department provides independent merit reviews on a range of administrative decisions made by the Australian Government.
- Provide high quality Level 1 - Level 2 IT support in a timely and professional manner
- Test, install and maintain office equipment & devices, software, logs and security systems
- Address Service Desk functions by monitoring and managing IT incident and service requests
- Foster effective and productive working relationships with internal and external department stakeholders
- Ensure issues are documented and resolved in appropriate time frames
- Communicate technical information to non-technical members & staff
The Successful Applicant
- Experience providing L1-L2 IT support in a Microsoft environment
- Demonstrated ability to install and troubleshoot PC's and other devices
- Understanding of networking
- Ability to document and communicate solutions to the wider IT team
- Ability to obtain AGSVA Baseline clearance
What's on Offer
- 6 month contract + 2 years of possible ext.
- Government Contract Opportunity
- Full-time hours
- Brisbane CBD location
- Close to public transport (bus, train)