About Our Client
Our client is a well established company and is recognised for their professional services. Based in Melbourne inner suburbs, our client is looking for desktop support people to join their business on a contract basis.
The successful applicant will report directly to the IT team leader you will be part of a four person team. You will be responsible for providing support to all day to day end users and provide top class customer service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, MS Office and Outlook/Exchange
- Preferred skills in the areas of Linux, Cisco and Microsoft Server would also be advantageous
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in an ITIL environment, preferably certified
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Time management skills
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a contract opportunity based in the Inner Suburbs of Melbourne CBD. Please apply via link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to high number of applications