Must be able to drive
About Our Client
This role is to provide quality technical support to their partners and staff. They have a special need for a support technician to join their team and help drive their success.
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in a desktop support role
- At least 3 years' experience supporting Microsoft desktop products
- A professional, can-do attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- A genuine passion for technology
- An IT diploma or degree and\or vendor specific qualifications preferred
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Local support for their Melbourne office, as well as supporting the national team
- Receiving, logging and handling incoming service calls and tickets on busy Helpdesk
- Taking ownership of raised service tickets and ensuring there is clear professional communication throughout the process and a resolution is delivered in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting all 1st level calls over the phone and with remote access
- Staff account administration within Active Directory and our core applications
- Managing mobile fleet
- Asset management
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a Contract opportunity.
**Must be able to drive and have access to a car**
Please apply via the link.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.