About Our Client
Our Client is a successful Managed Service Provider to Small and Medium Enterprises throughout Australia with a wide variety of clients. They offer our clients a range of services including managed services, Cloud Based Solutions, project work, telephony and WAN solutions.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Work hands on providing technical support to customers
- Manage your personal service request queue
- Work with 3rd party vendors and resources for incident, issue resolution and change requests
- Contribute to the development of processes for proactive maintenance and monitoring systems and schedules for customers
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities to help deliver high quality service
- Produce and recognise opportunities for technical documentation which will help the team to be more efficient and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Escalate incidents and customer issues to the Service Delivery Manager as required
- Assist with projects when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- **2+ years MSP Service Desk experience mandatory**
- **Must have Mac OS experience**
- IT Certifications / Degree / Diploma
- Experience with Active Directory/ Exchange / Server
- Windows Server 2012-2016
- Interest in Cloud Technology
- Ability to resolve technical problems efficiently
- Interest in training essential (learn new skills/processes)
- Troubleshooting network/printer connectivity
- Communicating with end users of all levels from widely varying industries
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent opportunity.
Please apply via the link.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.