3 month contract initially
Great hourly rate
About Our Client
With a track record of high employee retention, this company speaks for itself, putting their employees first and ensuring work satisfaction. Within the education space, located close to public transport, this company has everything you are looking for in an employer.
You will be brought on board to support the existing desktop fleet across a large enterprise environment, while assisting in the ongoing rollout of a new desktop platform and the associated changes. You will assess inventory and capacity of systems and may be required to breakdown, rebuild and re-imagine systems back into production.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will ideally demonstrate the following:
- Strong desktop support experience
- Microsoft office and windows 7/10 experience
- Methodical problem solving skills and ability to prioritise
- Experience supporting and assisting with large fleet rollouts and upgrades
- Ability to work with strict SLA's and critical time constraints
- Comfortable working autonomously and managing small projects as and when they arise
What's on Offer
On offer is an immediately available contract role, opportunity to extend and close to public transport!