- A highly impressive business with a stable pipeline of projects!
- Strong leadership that you'll learn from and be proud to work with
About Our Client
Last week's Development Manager job just got BETTER!
Our client is a robust and diverse business who has not only stayed afloat during COVID, but has actually grown. This medium-sized organisation delivers both client-side projects, as well as delivering their own developments, and are looking to continue to expand their Development arm.
What sets this business apart from other clients, is their unique focus on people - they don't hire based on sector, but they do hire based on emotional intelligence, commercial acumen, and your ability to take responsibility for your own results.
With a strong leadership group at the helm, you'll be supported at every step of the way. The business wants their people to succeed, so they invest time into building your personal branding, training and development.
This client impressed me in our meeting together, and they'll undoubtedly impress you as well.
As the Development Manager (Property/Buildings), you will be responsible for:
- Using your network of contacts to win business and build relationships with clients
- Feasibility studies and due diligence to determine whether a site is worth buying or not
- Land acquisition, negotiation and planning
- Overseeing the design management process
- Raising equity/money, and completing documentation for banks to secure funding
- Engaging with lawyers, consultants, real estate agents and Local Authorities in the front-end stage of the projects
- Sales of the development, right through to the completion of the project
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must be an established Development Manager, and ready to take the next steps in your career with a brilliant organisation. You must be commercially minded, and have worked with a Private Developer in the past. You must also:
- Have demonstrated EstateMaster experience.
- Be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders and target clients, often utilising your own network to get things done quickly.
- Be a critical thinker who can identify opportunities, with a commercial focus in mind.
- Be humble - this organisation will make you great, but you need to be willing to work for it.
- Experience in leasing out developments and selling properties, ideally across a number of different sectors
- Ideally you will have mixed-use experience, office developments or retail developments, but this company is open to any sectors for the right person with the right attitude and experience.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity like I've never seen before...and I don't say that lightly. This role will be perfect for an ambitious, hungry Development Manager who is keen to take the next steps in their career with a company that can take their skillset to the next level.
You'll be working for a company that values people and takes the time to invest in your training and development, and in my opinion, for a leadership group like no other. Respect, relationships and longevity are all on offer for this stable, high-performing business. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
You will also receive:
- The opportunity to invest into the projects that the company develops if you wish - a true partnership like no other.
- Opportunities to work on developments across a range of different sectors
- Private clientele and a lot of repeat business - meaning you won't have to tender for works all day long.
- A very attractive salary of $110k - $130k
- Unmatched training, development and support