- Hands on technical leadership role, leading a team of 6-7 developers.
- Majority working from home (1 day per week in office with the team)
About Our Client
This internationally recognised employer of choice is an industry leader in technical innovation and excellence in its field. With little to no impact from Covid on the Australian business, their development team has continued to grow. Now, with a larger team, an experienced Application Development Team Lead is needed to join and lead a team of 6-7 established developers as they continue with lots of exciting greenfield project work. You will be expected to be hands on when required, most likely about 10-20% of the time.
The current technology stack includes:
- Web - ASP.NET Core, ReactJS
- Mobile - React Native & Xamarin Forms
- Database - SQL Server (using Entity Framework)
- Hosting - Azure
- RPA - UiPath
Reporting to the Development Manager, in this position you will lead a team of developers tasked with designing, developing, enhancing and supporting a range of new and existing solutions used across many different functions in the business.
This role is (internal) customer-facing, and it is a requirement that candidates are excellent communicators, and that they are confident working directly with the business as required. The Application Development Team Lead will also be expected to help influence the strategic approach to Application Development.
The Successful Applicant
The Application Development Team Lead should possess extensive commercial experience as a C# .NET Developer, preferably with 3+ years' experience as a hands on team lead to date.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a hands on Development Team Lead, working with similar technologies.
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Core.
- Experience working with Entity Framework, SQL Server and T-SQL.
- A good understanding of Git, Team City, and Octopus Deploy.
- Commercial experience building and deploying applications in Azure (App Services, SQL Databases, Storage Accounts, EventGrid, App Insights).
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude, with an aptitude to take ownership of any task and run with it to completion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours, and working from home the majority of the time - the team comes together in the office, typically 1 day per week.
- Learning and Development - this organisation takes pride in offering exciting career opportunities, supported by leading professional development programs.
- Technical innovation - they don't just talk about doing stuff, they follow through and walk the walk and are constantly utilising the latest technologies to innovate and improve.
- Industry leading Paid Parental Leave.
- Private health insurance.