Design, Build and Maintain a range of systems in rolling long term projects
Join a leading mulitnational IT consultancy
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational IT consultancy based in Canberra, who are focused on delivering high-quality solutions to key Federal Government Departments. Offering world-class training, and additional company benefits as a DevOps consultant you will join a high-performing team experiencing a rapid increase in projects.
As the DevOps Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Implement and Support external stakeholders, through setting up and training external staff to understand and utilise products;
- Ensure performance in infrastructure components by managing, monitoring and diagnosing complex support requests, incidents and problems;
- Recommended and implement technical solutions or processes improving system operations, increase reliability, security, and performance;
- Organising the Development team to deliver the agreed functionality within the agreed time frame, quality and budget
- Build a culture of innovation, agility and continuous improvement;
- Perform hands-on automation tasks to treat infrastructure as code;
The Successful Applicant
As a DevOps Consultant you will have:
- Previous engagement in a DevOps environment;
- Practical understanding of open-source technologies;
- Demonstrated success in end to end software delivery;
- Hands-on engagement with DevOps tools (Docker, Git, JIRA, etc);
- Flexible communication skills, ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Demonstrated understanding of Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services
- Passionate about personal and professional skill development;
- Previous engagement with SQL;
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks over a range of stakeholders;
- Australian citizenship is a requirement as the successful applicant must be eligible to hold and maintain a security clearance.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.