DevOps Engineer (Azure)
An opportunity to introduce, influence and refine processes and practices
A great opportunity to work for a very high profile organisation
About Our Client
A large Australian insurance company based in Melbourne CBD.
For this role you will part of a team that builds and runs multichannel customer platforms supporting tens of thousands of customers everyday.
The role will be responsible for:
- Building, supporting and maintaining platforms using Azure Cloud services
- Building, supporting and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Providing DevOps solutions for the business and be a focal point to drive a number of key initiatives across Microsoft Azure.
- Performing hands-on automation tasks to treat infrastructure-as-code
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
Person Specific Experience:
- Be experienced in Azure technologies and services.
- Experience in designing microservices deployed to the cloud.
- Experience working with custom built API's.
- Have experience working within an Agile environment
- Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions, specifically web application hosting & architecture (at least 3 years of commercial experience)
- Azure services including App Services, App Plans, Application Gateways, Database services, Function Apps, Logic Apps
- CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- .NET 4.5+, .NET Core & IIS web server (+3 years)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012+)
- Scripting in PowerShell
- REST/JSON APIs, microservices
- PCI DSS
What's on Offer
The opportunities provides great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer. The company also offers a fantastic company culture, benefits and competitive salary for the right candidate.