- ASX Listed, Tier 1 Global FinTech Organistion
- Work on cutting-edge products with global impact
About Our Client
An ASX listed, tier 1 global FinTech business experiencing a period of incredible growth and expansion. With offices around the world, this ASX listed software company provides FinTech support for a range of customers over a diverse set of products.
This is a hands-on technical position focussed on solving performance focussed operations problems through automation and software. This role is particularly tasked with enabling product teams to drive improvments to software delivery performance.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for are:
- Building and supporting solutions using cloud services
- Infrastructure/platform automation
- Monitoring and reporting on the availability and performance of SaaS platforms
- System administration of cloud infrastructure
- Implementing solutions around continuous integration and continuous delivery
The Successful Applicant
You could be from an infrastructure background or a development background, but you must be able to write code with experience working in that environment. This role will not suit someone with just an ops/sysops background and is best suited to someone with a software engineering mindset. The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A passion for building quality software and owning solutions end to end
- The ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams to deliver goals
- You put yourself in the customer's shoes when thinking about a problem and its solution
- You're open-minded and adaptable in responding to new challenges and opportunities
- You demonstrate a love for continually learning and improving your skills and knowledge
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet) and container orchestration - Docker/Kubernetes
- CI/CD pipeline building and implementation experience
- Monitoring for infrastructures and applications (eg tools like CloudWatch / Stack Driver /Data Dog / New Relic etc)
- Experience and understanding of firewalls, load-balancers, general networking concepts, components and processes
- DBA skills for PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Cloud Experience (AWS, GCP, Azure)
What's on Offer
- You'll be exposed to modern technologies and processes in a fast-paced environment, working within a growing engineering team.
- An opportunity to work on some of the latest technology and software performance challenges for a global customer base
- Working with and/or leading cross-functional teams with all the skills required to solve a given problem
- Support with flexible working, such as working from home
- Opportunities to attend local software conferences
- The chance to be part of a substantially growing business with even bigger goals
- Enrolment into the Share Incentive Scheme