Work for an Internationally revered technology service provider
Work for one of the leading financial services companies across Australia & NZ
About Our Client
For our client, Technology underpins every part of their business from delivering tools, apps and services for their internal and external customers.
The client embraces new technology trends, adapts to emerging opportunities and enjoys delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Our client is committed to give you every opportunity to learn and grow by creating a thriving and inclusive workplace regardless of your model of engagement. Culture is kept in high regard for this company and people genuinely enjoy working here.
Their people are actively encouraged to have a go and try new things with a continuous improvement mindset.
The key role of the DevOps engineer is to drive efficiency's and continue to ensure best practice DevOps processes are being implemented and followed.
Focus on CI/CD and the associated tooling will form a big part of your ongoing activities, as well as monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
Strong experience with Service Orientated Architecture, Kubernetes and Cloud (GCP)
- Experience with different Continuous Integration (CI) tooling such as Bamboo, CircleCl, and Google Container Builder
- Experience with different Continuous Delivery (CD) tooling such as uDeploy and Spinnaker
- Experience with different Monitoring and APM tools such as Splunk and Dynatrace
- Ability to work with a "DevOps" mindset.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work in the heart of Melbourne CBD in a state of the art office environment
- Work for a global Tier 1 organisation at a Tier 1 national financial institution, furthering your career and improving your skills and experience
- Great rate of pay and ongoing support to gain relevant certifications
- The opportunity to work within a company that is recognised as the benchmark of excellence in technology deployment.