An opportunity to introduce, influence and refine processes and practices
A great opportunity to work for a very high profile organisation
About Our Client
One of Australia's largest financial services businesses based in Melbourne CBD.
For this role you will part of a team that builds and runs multichannel customer platforms supporting tens of thousands of colleagues and customers everyday.
The role will be responsible for:
- Designing, building and managing well architected products & services for the organisation's cloud platform using modern software delivery practices such as IaaS and continuous delivery.
- Driving adoption of Continuous Delivery, DevOps practices, processes and tooling to assist workload teams migrate on-premise workloads to cloud
- Proactively seek out ways to uplift capability from a product, process and people perspective and lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Being an advocate and championing cloud best practices and the automation of operations and services.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
- AWS focus/certified
- Cloud formation and CI/CD a must
- Experience with Datalakes and AWS Glue a plus (preferred)
- Ansible experience
- Docker/kubernetes (ECS, EKS, Fargate) experience preferred
- Excellent scripting skills
- Complete understanding and experience of SDLC
- Associate AWS Certification(s)
- 3 years experience in AWS and DevOps practices
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills, solution orientated
What's on Offer
The opportunities provides great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to develop into a senior member of the team. The company also offers a fantastic company culture and benefits.