Join a close knit team on a cloud first transformation
Convenient north-side location with flexible working arrangements
About Our Client
Join an Australian owned organisation conveniently located just north of the city, operating for almost a decade. This Technology software company is central to all transport, delivery and smart city integrated solutions ensuring the greatest customer experience available.
Join a small team of experts on their towards a full containerised, serverless Infrastructure environment. You will showcase your strong automation and orchestration skills to assist the teams goal of reaching a native cloud Azure platform. You will relish the opportunity to exercise all forms of IaaC, studying, optimising and recommending innovative ways to work faster and more efficiently. You will get direct exposure to the DevOps Manager and CTO in a friendly, progressive working environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will first come with:
- Exemplary service delivery capabilities to improve customer experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management across all verticals of IT and the business
- A genuine passion for change and desire for immediate impact in a fast paced flat structure
- Microsoft Azure stack experience across - Azure AD, piplelines maps, service fabric
- Experience in configuring and optimising Azure services to facilitate high quality product performance and rapid product release
- Knowledge and exposure IaaC - Terraform and Python scripting
- Appetite and enthusiasm towards serverless Infrastructure and native cloud delivery
- Exposure to DevOps principles and methodologies
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and tool-sets within an Agile environment (desirable)
- High attention to detail and a real passion for working within a close knit team
What's on Offer
On offer is a truly rare opportunity to work on a high profile cloud transformation delivering next generation technologies that could have an immediate and long term impact on it's customers.