Opportunity to work for market leading technology business
Must be an Australian Citizen and have Security Clearance
About Our Client
A high profile IT solutions organisation
The successful candidate will be a member of a cross functional team comprised of well-rounded engineers who can learn new skills rapidly.
You willbe responsible for:
- Reviewing and analysing legacy applications, refactoring the applications to utilise cloud-native services, and migrating them to the cloud
- Designing and implementing solutions and services in the cloud
- Provide guidance and expertise on DevOps, migrations, and cloud technologies to customers
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must have Security Clearance (NV1 and above prioritised).
- Understanding of cloud terminology, architecture, and tools including provisioning and monitoring
- Understanding and practical experience with PaaS and IaaS categories of Cloud computing.
- Well-versed in DevOps principles and the use of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Nexus, Bitbucket etc.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software deployment.
- Comfortable in an iterative environment, experience with Agile/Scrum based initiatives
- AWS or Azure Certifications highly advantageous
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a global market leader and the ability to work with the latest technology.