- Work with an award-winning, leading agency located in Perth's Inner West.
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of something big and learn from the best.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, award-winning Digital Marketing Agency with a highly refined and ever changing and evolving data driven methodology, delivering impressive results for their clients. They are going through a massive growth phase and are on a hunt for a gun Digital Account Manager to join their fun, high performing and innovative team, based in Perth Inner West.
- You will be working as part of a team of 10, reporting to Associate Account Director.
- Overseeing and managing a range of smaller scale businesses/clients.
- Execute business and marketing strategies including understanding business models, marketing optimisations, and sales processes to support the successful delivery of KPIs for clients.
- Actively look for up-sell and cross-sell opportunities that will solve client challenges and requirements.
- Actively communicate with clients to learn about their requirements and further develop their marketing and sales strategies.
- Communicating and managing client expectations
- Build and maintain strong client, as well as internal stakeholder relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally over 2 years' experience in similar role with digital marketing experience with a preference given to SEO.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- SEO, SEM, CRO and Social Media product knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of Marketing Automation software and practices, including HubSpot.
- Client-facing Account Management experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics & tracking tools and keyword research.
- Ability to identify opportunities for clients to improve results across existing or new digital initiatives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly adaptive, and able to work with various stakeholders
- Team player with a Can Do attitude.
What's on Offer
- Working within an innovative, collaborative, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Award-Winning Agency that recognises and rewards outstanding achievements.
- Exceptional culture and community, training, and ongoing career development.
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance and flexibility.
- Regular social events.