Digital Analyst | Fashion Retail
Integral part of the business
Inner east location
About Our Client
Australian health and beauty retailer, with over 500 stores and an online store.
Panning and Analyst
- Determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by analysing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, and other data.
- Provide cross functional teams with frequent updates on the status of their advertising campaigns, advise them on the success of campaigns compared to marketing costs, and make suggestions to increase marketing effectiveness when necessary.
- Informing cross functional teams on which aspects of campaigns are the most effective and which are not, and advising them on how to tweak campaigns to get maximum attention and create more revenue.
- Create detailed reports showing the amount of traffic online campaigns are creating, how much campaigns cost, and outlining the timetables and schedules for online marketing campaigns.
- Budget data for pay-per-click accounts on a daily basis to manage campaign costs and provide expense information to you the Digital Manager.
- Review Last Year's (LY) activity and performance, to understand critical success factors and further opportunities, to build further recommendations.
Trading the Sites
- Provide data that will support merchandising to improve general site engagements and ad performance, and sales by providing relevant customer experience online. Ensuring the correct products are being integrated into the marketing and merchandising process.
- Responsible in monitoring sales performance and adjust tactics as necessary in order to achieve sales targets.
- Identify any issues or obstacles preventing sales, report and recommend improvements, working collaboratively with Ecommerce Trading, Web Design, Marketing and Digital.
- To test and analyse on-site merchandising tactics focusing product displayed in key locations to maximise sales.
- Intelligent product sequencing
- Edit e-spot content
- Modify promotions and update pricing rules
- Change product images on category pages
The Successful Applicant
- SEO - must have strong understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) in order to create attention-getting online campaigns
- Social media marketing - social media is a strong marketing tool, and digital marketing analysts need to know how to use their social media skills to promote products and brands online
- Financial and Analytical -look at numbers daily to analyse the cost of campaigns compared to how many people are responding to those campaigns, ensuring ROI.
- Communication skills - Ability to report on the data derive and provide recommendations, written and verbally.
- Time management - marketing campaigns are restricted to specific schedules.
- Online marketing tools (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics)
- Microsoft programs (Word, Excel)
- Social media platforms and analytics (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration plus super
- Product discounts
- A structure to support professional development, working cross functionally and driving personal and business achievements.
- Integral part of the success of the business