Driving change across the organisation through insights
Work with a nationally recognised brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known membership and education organisation in the heart of Sydney's CBD. They are looking to grow their analytics team to provide the organisation and its members with actionable insights to improve the digital presence and digital experience of the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Driving change across the organisation through participation in the research, data and insights team and reporting directly to Senior Manager - Research & Insights;
- Building partnerships with and liaising effectively with ICT and all other key stakeholders across the business;
- Delivery of reporting, data analytics and insights in connection to the community hub. This includes behavioural and funnel analytics as well as cross domain tracking of segments and member based cohorts across all properties;
- Providing input into developing a best in class digital intelligence platform;
- Delivery of ad hoc reporting, data analytics and insights to the business where required;
- Detailed understanding of the member lifecycle and applicable visitor journeys;
- Delivery of campaign reporting and analytics as required by the business;
- Being a subject matter expert on the digital member experience .
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate the following experience:
- Deliver powerful insights which enables change to be driven;
- Ability to advocate and share knowledge in order to enable a data centric approach across the organisation;
- Maintain data integrity at all times;
- Advanced digital analytics;
- Tableau or similar visualisation tool experience;
- Creation of real-time dashboards from multiple data sets;
- Analytics deployments at an enterprise level;
- Behavioural and funnel analytics.
What's on Offer
- Attractive base + super;
- Convenient CBD office location;
- Collaborative and fun working environment offering the opportunity to develop your digital career.