Digital Analytics Specialist
Newly created role at a rapidly-rising Financial Services brand
Wide-reaching role involving global stakeholders
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital are working with an Insurance organisation that are truly embracing a Digital mindset across it's entire Marketing and Technology remits. They provide a range of services within the Insurance space and will continue to expand its product offering in years to come.
You will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing maintenance of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics across the entire organisation. Supporting a large SEO/Analytics team with strategic input, auditing and web analysis, you'll also deal with stakeholders of varying levels at a Global scale.
- Set-up of GM and Analytics tracking across key web platforms
- Implementation of best-practice GTM techniques and enhancing web speeds and usability
- Conduct web tagging & tracking
- Work with the e-commerce team to build in-depth SEO audits
- Analyse data to identify insights & trends in regard to customer behaviour
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience and exposure to online technical environments (including HTML, CSS, Content Management)
- Technical expertise in content architecture
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong knowledge and expertise using Data
What's on Offer
You will be given an opportunity to take on a role that isn't often available in the Brisbane market. Working for an organisation that will enhance your CV, you'll be privy to career progression and further opportunities in the MarTech space.