Digital and Data Campaign Specialist (Financial Services)
Data Driven Marketer
About Our Client
- Manage and support the development and delivery of acquisition, utilisation and retention campaigns across multiple channels.
- Support the delivery of effective digital marketing to increase attraction and conversion rates.
- Liaise with analytical partners to define the reporting requirements and oversee delivery of campaign level reporting.
- Campaign development and delivery across multiple channels with a specific focus on data and digital. Lead the build and delivery of specific campaigns utilising appropriate technology.
- Lead the growth inputs with analytics partners to define and deliver reporting requirements, campaign performance metrics and targeting files. Manage the prioritisation of analytical briefs within support functions.
- Responsible for managing campaigns through the internal approval process including data governance and security requirements.
- Execute defined test and learn program. Drive engagement with Digital partners to ensure prioritisation and delivery of optimisations for testing purposes.
- Develop and manage the annual calendar of marketing activities including the integration of 1:1 customer journeys and test and learn programs. Maintain a detailed budgeting, forecasting and expenses process. Provide monthly reporting on spend to date.
- Engage service channels to ensure that all front line crew have been briefed
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with marketing technology either in a "hands on" implementation role or as a part of a broader campaign delivery function.
- Have worked as a Campaign Specialist for at least 5 years.
- Tertiary qualified with a degree in business, marketing or commerce.
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a leading global organisation that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with some of the large retail clients.