Digital and Ecomemrce Manager | Cosmetics
Inner city location
Global presence liaising with Europe Head Quarters to drive Australian growth
About Our Client
A European brand with a global presence that stands for sustainability practices and encouraging individual beauty has disrupted the market. To support their growth strategy, they are recruiting a Digital and Ecommerce Manager to increase brand awareness and sales across multiple channels.
Reporting to the General Manager of Marketing and Digital and liaising closely with the global teams, you will utilise your ecommerce and digital marketing experience across cosmetics to develop digital and ecommerce strategy, implement and optimise to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Effectively manage key stakeholders in Australia and Europe
- Establish and manage key commercial relationships with retailers to grow retail partner network
- Liaise with centre management to align marketing activations
- Ensure retail partners are representing in accordance to brand and company guidelines
- Ensure consistent and effective brand experience is executed and measured across all channels, driving sales growth.
- Create and lead the execution of major brand communications and campaigns, including offline and online channels
- Manage and develop relationships with PR agency and influencers
- Develop and present creative initiatives and strategies to senior management, communicating concepts and tactical plans, to increase brand awareness
Digital and Ecommerce
- Manage SEO,SEM, paid social and other digital media to drive performance
- Maintain website content, ensuring all content is aligning to pricing strategy, optimised
- Order fulfilment, returns and payment funnels optimised.
- Liaise with Europe for digital design creative and development
- Manage content for social media accounts
- Manage online customer service enquiries
- Define edm strategy integrated with CRM
Manage loyalty program, driving store email sign ups and incentives
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in business, marketing, fashion or other related fields
- Cosmetics retail industry experience
- Strong experience across digital marketing, ecommerce and social media
- Strong understanding of ecommerce platforms, reporting tools, and social media platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Experience in developing and implementing creative and engaging campaigns, and optimise across offline and online channels and markets
- Strong stakeholder experience and proven ability to influence and drive commercial outcomes
- Data driven and analytic, with commercial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting budgets and deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
What's on Offer
Integral part of a Global business with strong local support teams
Opportunity to grow and further develop with an aggressively growing business
Opportunity to influence multiple parts of the business.