- End to end ownership and accountability of the online channel
- Dynamic role of ecommerce trade plans and ecommerce projects
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading retail distributor, servicing the pharmaceutical, grocery, outdoor and hardware stores and office supply channels. The business is undergoing a digital transformation and evolving to meet consumer demands. They have expanded further in their product offering and Direct to Consumer Online Channel.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be directly responsible for scoping and delivering ecommerce trade performance and digital marketing initiatives.
- In conjunction with the business strategy and brand, and in collaboration with internal teams, you will define and implement the Brand's Ecommerce and digital strategy.
- Manage frameworks and platforms to optimize engagement and Ecommerce growth for the business.
- Continuously review and identify improvement opportunities across all aspects of the user ecommerce journey and propose findings to senior management.
- Analyse ecommerce metrics and plan ecommerce trade activity to deliver increased conversion rate optimization and sales growth.
- Define and oversee the implementation of the Ecommerce trading calendar and liaising with key vendors to ensure online experience is aligned.
- Oversee merchandising and content management process and critical path to ensure product is online.
- Set initiatives to increase traffic and conversion rates across digital platforms. Including ongoing monitoring and improving initiatives.
- Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Plan, execute, measure and report the success and value of all digital marketing activities, including SEM, Disp and Paid Social. Collaborate with third parties and internal marketing team to deliver desired engagement and traffic.
- Analyse the on-going success and value of digital marketing platforms via sales results, brand recognition, customer engagement and relationships. Provide insights, suggestions and implement improvements.
- Complete analysis and detailed reporting for all digital activities including customer interactions, sales, social, fulfilment, conversion rates, visitation, product performance, revenue, GP, Online contribution, multi rates, average basket, time to purchase etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- You have proven experience in driving ecommerce sales and key metric performances.
- You have planned and implemented digital campaigns achieving ROAS
- You have extensive knowledge of eCommerce platforms and analytics.
- You have worked with and managed budgets ensuring ROI
- You have strong communication skills and can work autonomously and collaboratively.
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super, circa $85,000 - $100,000 + super
- Part of a business that values brand integrity and collaboration
- Opportunity to own and build the online channel