Digital Audience Specialist
Activating true data driven and customer focused marketing programs
Guide audience management activities and best practices
About Our Client
As the Digital Audience Specialist, you will support the development of our audience strategy to guide audience management across our portfolio of brands. You'll work collaboratively with the Brand & Marketing teams to plan, develop, and activate audiences - using an audience management framework.
You'll develop and promote best practices, enabling governance and maintenance of audiences across all audience management platforms, as well as support the development of recommendations to inform ongoing optimisation of audience lead activities.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Brand & Marketing teams to describe the audiences we are targeting, why we're targeting them.
- Define audiences in terms of data attributes and their data sources.
- Validate audiences in terms of data availability & timeliness, audience size and benefits.
- Create and activate segments within our audience management platforms to enable activation of campaigns and experiences.
- Support the development of recommendations to inform and optimise ongoing audience planning, development and activation.
- Be supported by a leading marketing technology team.
The Successful Applicant
As the preferred candidate, you will have the following:
- A genuine passion for digital media and audience lead marketing.
- Experience in either digital marketing, automated 1:1 marketing, or personalisation related role.
- Able to support development of digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Exposure to and understanding of data driven marketing or personalisation platforms advantageous.
- Able to undertake segment and audience definition, development, and activation.
- Able to leverage analytical insights to support optimisation recommendations.
- Able to communicate concepts in a simple and easy ways.
What's on Offer
In return you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will be working within a culture which supports continuous improvement and innovation, and extensive in-house product and application training.