Digital Brand Manager
Maternity cover (potential for extension)
North West Sydney location
About Our Client
Based in the Parramatta region; you will be brought on board to join the Brand/Marketing team as the Specialist in Digital. This is a maternity cover for a brand within the FMCG Industry.
- Achieve and exceed brand and product portfolio targets - sales, market share and brand metrics;
- Develop digital strategies for each brand alongside Brand Manager and deliver brand targets;
- Execute digital strategies across paid, owned and earned;
- Understand and leverage all relevant digital channels through insights and customer experience;
- Through insights and understanding of digital trends implement innovative campaigns;
- Drive engagement of the brands via social channels;
- Clear focus on long term sustainable brand growth as well as delivering day-to-day communications;
- Assisting Snr. Brand Manager in development and execution of annual and long-term strategic brand plans, operating plans and budgets;
- Ensuring appropriate, professional and positive relationship with internal stakeholders as well as external agencies i.e. Advertising, Media, PR agency, Design, etc;
- Input and monitor budget for all projects ensuring that sales, profitability and expenditure are in line with targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong background in brand, with recent experience in Digital Marketing;
- Proven track record in working with multiple stakeholders including external agencies and internal functions;
- Experience in optimising campaigns and implementing test process' for the brands;
- Exposure to planning and identifying key competitors (domestic and global), providing insights across the category, customer and consumer on a regular basis as well as via quarterly sales and marketing meetings.
What's on Offer
With brand new offices in North West Sydney; they are offering a well equipped gym onsite, weekly lunches and great banter.
This opportunity offers the chance to join an inspired and energetic team. You will be brought on board covering a maternity, however there is a possibility due to growth there may be talks of permanency down the track for the right candidate.