Digital Business Analyst
One of Australia's leading Retailers
Ability to influence projects
About Our Client
One of Australia's biggest brands who are looking to keep themselves at the top of the industry by improving there digital capabilities
The key responsibilities:
- Assisting the Product Owner with the build and formulation of the systems in place to communicate solution options to the business and customers
- Ensuring the user stories defined can be tested in a functional and non functional capacity whilst being at a high standard
- The traceability through the requirements hierarchy of stories through to strategy
- Being an advocate of Agile engineering techniques
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering agile initiatives in high performing team in a digital environment.
- Demonstrated analysis experience
- Good technical ability and understanding of software development.
- Good understanding of end-to-end delivery of requirements including technical operations, back-office, compliance and security.
- Data driven as well to be able to influence decisions if needed
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity
- Great office with underground parking