- Full-time permanent position
- Opportunity to work across multiple industries within an agency environment
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning creative agency with a dedicated digital performance team who have delivered results for many of WA's leading brands and organisations. Our client is based West of Perth and offered an exceptional business culture to its employees.
- Implementing marketing strategies and scheduling content for social media advertising across Google Search, Video and Display, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Executing SEO tasks as per client requirements.
- Delivering and executing digital campaigns.
- Ensure campaigns align to client budget requirements.
- Review and analyse campaigns to provide insights and recommendations to digital team and clients.
- Providing general support to the Digital Campaign Manager & Account Service team in the execution of digital advertising campaigns.
- Coordinating digital advertising campaigns for clients and ensuring they are set up to the correct specifications to appropriate target audiences.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reports for clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in a communications/marketing discipline.
- Passion for and solid understanding of SEO, SEM and Social Media Marketing with 1-2 years of experience, either client or agency side.
- Proficiency with data, Google Analytics and Excel, with a level of analytical capability.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and multitask.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills.
What's on Offer
Our client strives to maintain a fun and supportive working environment through offering additional perks such as an extra day off on your birthday, work anniversary celebrations, paid volunteering days, and regular Friday social events. Furry friends are also welcome!