Digital Campaign Specialist - FMCG
Work for this FMCG brand with several retail outlets present nationwide
Competitive base salary with strong career development options.
About Our Client
Our client is a large FMCG brand with several retail outlets present nationwide across Australia. This established business invests heavily in their digital strategy - we are now partnering with them exclusively to identify an Digital Campaign Manager to join their growing omnichannel marketing team. Their customer-centric approach relies on a targeted and personalised engagement strategy.
The applicant understands the nature of a connected consumer landscape, spanning across multiple touchpoints and channels, and where effective optimisation necessitates granular personalisation and a deep understanding of the customer's needs.
The Digital Campaign Specialist works within the Omni Channel team, driving (in conjunction with other team members) the execution of:
· Weekly forecasting vs actual volume sends for all brands
· Ongoing list management
· Email Journeys planning and implementation
· Scheduling communications and reporting regularly on the success metrics such as open & click rates, acquisition & retention, and churn reduction
· A/B Test plans and tests' performance
· Audience Creation
It is of upmost importance that the Digital Campaign Specialist demonstrates consistent methodical practises, particularly as they relate with their marketing automation experience. The role is of key importance as it defines and delivers customer experience through Email and SMS channels. Under the stewardship of the Omni Channel Marketing Manager, the Digital Campaign Specialist will drive in conjunction with other team members the overall Campaign Management across my cliants Marketing Stack.
The Successful Applicant
· Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline is required (Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Business, Finance, Commerce etc.)
· Marketing experience with at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience with either Oracle or Salesforce Marketing
· Passion for and an understanding of marketing technologies.
· Data driven marketer with a strong commercial sense and capable of deriving insights from structured data
· Advanced user of Marketing Automation tools (Salesforce Exact Target, Oracle Responsys, Silverpop, Marketo)
· Knowledge and experience of using any Oracle Marketing tools such as Responsys, will be highly regarded
· Ability to ask relevant questions and are keen to solve business problems. You are curious.
· Excels at making complex concepts simple and easy to understand
· Interested in proposing strategies and solutions that challenge and expand the thinking of others
· Positive, have a can-do attitude, and work well with others
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to utilise analytical skills and interpret data.
- Develop a long-term career with a renowned brand which is present nationwide.
- Competitive base salary with strong career development options.