Digital Communications Lead
Excellent day rate, start ASAP
6 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading NSW Government departments that is responsible for the delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) led investments in clinical care, business services and smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated system that delivers quality centred experiences to the people of NSW.
- Develop, manage and report on a digital communication strategy that supports the priorities of the organisation's program
- Employ a cohesive range of digital channels through which the program can inform, engage and empower, including via its public website, intranet, online publishing platforms and email distributions, SharePoint Hub, video channels, enterprise and public social networks. Remain alert to opportunities with new digital communication technologies to further enhance the stakeholder and community engagement.
- Develop and publish compelling communication content for the program. Coordinate, review, provide advice and publish content developed by internal stakeholders.
- Ongoing development and management of the SharePoint Hub to deliver a broad range of information, tools and resources to support, customer project teams and internal stakeholders, share and leverage information, learnings in the implementation of projects across NSW.
- Support stakeholders and local program by developing and reviewing communication content and channels, and providing advice throughout the lifecycle of the projects
- Develop targeted social network and community platforms to foster open communication and collaboration among stakeholders, and amplification of news, key messages and content.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in communication, digital media and/or proven extensive experience in digital communication strategy development and implementation
- Exemplary written and oral communications skills with experience authoring and publishing high quality communication content for a range of online and offline platforms for audiences including diverse professional cohorts
- Experience with innovative digital communications campaigns which integrate with traditional channels, measure impact and outcomes.
- High level of organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment. A capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach
- Proven interpersonal, engagement, consultation, negotiation and facilitation skills and a capacity to broker effective solutions with a broad range of diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in MS SharePoint 2013, including site ownership and administration (design, development, workflow development and maintenance)
- Experience with digital tools (such as Swift Digital, CMS, Squiz Matrix, MS SharePoint, HTML, CSS, WCAG), photo and video editing software, social network administration, reporting and data analysis tools including Excel and Webtrends, SEO.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Daily rate
- Immediate start
- Close to public transport
- Contract for 6 months!