Digital Communications Officer (Government)
An exciting opportunity to work within local goverment
Looking for a passionate digital communication and social marketing specialist
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the local government sector, and represents a collection of Melbourne's inner suburbs. They are currently transforming their digital offering and service delivery, putting the customer at the center of everything they do
We're seeking a digital savvy marketing professional to help drive and deliver the Council's marketing strategy and digital transformation. Supporting content creation, campaign implementation and administration of Council's social media and digital marketing strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience in creating engaging content, stories and campaigns for
digital channels using skills such as copywriting, editing, graphic design, photography or
video production (Adobe Creative skills will be highly regarded)
- Ability to implement and evaluate digital marketing campaigns using online analytics
- Experience in managing social media and website content (CMS).
- Excellent time management and project management skills and ability to work under pressure and within deadline.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Great culture and professional development