Digital Communications Officer
4 day per week role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading humanitarian relief NFP who are now looking for a Digital Communications Officer to join their team for a 6 month contract.
The role will include the following;
- Drive and lead digital presence; implement digital strategies, ensuring common points of strategic communications within the content team are integrated effectively.
- Maintain brand awareness through a highly effective web presence, responsive to quality control requirements, technical know-how and insights.
- Provide inspirational oversight, coordination, monitoring, evaluation of digitally streamed communications and digital infrastructure.
- Oversee the hub of digital content for all online channels such as blogs, eCommunicationseCommunications, website pages, videos, and images infographicsinfographics.
- Actively engage with other stakeholders to develop a seamless approach for the customer journey with reference to digital fundraising and online marketing support.
- Be the technical lead for key projects and initiatives that require digital expertise.
- Coordinate compliance and reporting, including data management and integrity, for all Digital activities.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful for this role the right candidate will have;
- Similar exposure to a Digital Communications role with strong brand management skills;
- Understanding of a strong digital and social strtagey from end to end ideationideation and delivery;
- Demonstrated extensive experience in building and implementing successful digital strategies and services, specifically profiling and branding.
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of the latest digital marketing technologies, strategies and examples of results.
- High level of online technical skills and experience managing websites
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to speak to senior leaders with confidence
What's on Offer
- 4 day per week role
- 6 months contract
- view for extention