Digital Content Lead - Online Marketplace Start-Up
Early August start
Ongoing contract with strong view for perm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology start up making strides in the online marketplace and hospitality services space. They offer a unique bundling of services in a one stop shop approach through an online trade and host based platform.
They are now looking for a new digital content lead to drive all of their digital content and marketing strategies and propel the brand forward for growth opportunities within the platform.
The role will be responsible for;
- Building digital content strategies including pillars, priorities and workﬂows. Including aligning with the social media strategy.
- Drive and maintain the Digital content strategy continually looking to optimise the brand overall online performance Developing the public relations and communications content strategy Including creating content for coverage, outreach and engagement across all channel's
- Leading the production of content including video, SEO content, website content , blogs, editorial website content, email marketing content, Social Media, etc
- Refine and drive content strategy, and apply the brands voice and tone in a way that drives engagement with their customers
- Work closely with the design, PM, marketing, and training teams to understand customer insights, the purpose of features and how best to explain them to the right audience.
- Develop content that ultimately supports SEO optimization, lead nurture, conversion and retention, brand consideration and awareness
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will possesses;
- A strong understanding of social media platforms and demonstrated experience in B2B and B2C through channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat
- The ability to craft content ( design and copy) that appeals to different audience demographics with a story telling vision
- Previous hands on experience with social content creation, from ideation through to execution, both hands-on and working complex stakeholders
- Experience within a start up or the understanding of agile start up methodologies
- An ability to interpret analytics and apply these insights for content improvements
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet the immediacy of social media demands
What's on Offer
- Early August start
- Contract with strong view for perm
- Attractiev Day Rates