Digital Content Manager
Be a part of the Country's leading provider of professional education and trai
Copious amounts of opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
My Client is an Australian occupational teaching and training provider. Annually, the system trains half a million students in campus, office, online, or distance education methods of education.
- Handling the improvement of website content and UX/UI work that supports the delivery of the marketing website roadmap and marketing plan.
- Leading large web content projects, working cross-functionally with various teams (i.e. marketing, creative, digital development, business owners (SMEs), compliance, legal and external agencies).
- Developing creative and marketing briefs, identifying user insights gained from multiple data sources to inform the development of content aligned to SEO strategy, customer segments and journeys.
- Project managing UX/UI projects stemming from the marketing website roadmap- including writing research and design briefs, articulating business and user requirements, and managing iterations and approvals.
- When required, personally writing and editing long and short form web copy.
The Successful Applicant
- You come from a diverse marketing background - at least 5 years in a specialist or manager level role working across digital content and website development, with time spent in brand management or campaign manager roles.
- You love project management - you can develop timelines and project plans with your eyes closed. You're super organised, solution focused, able to identify and manage dependencies, a clear communicator and an exceptional stakeholder manager at a senior level.
- You can write and know great content - You know how to develop content that is optimised for SEO, aligned to a customer segment or journey AND is on brand.
- You can plan and execute a content strategy - what do you need to communicate, through what channel or asset, to which audience, at what stage of the customer journey, to achieve what outcome.
- Recent experience managing UX/UI projects - even better if you have working in an agile environment.
What's on Offer
- Be a part of the Country's leading provider of professional education and training
- Copious amounts of opportunities for career progression
- Immediate start