Digital Content Officer
Large Digtially Focused NFP
Digital Content Production
About Our Client
My client is a leading global NFP based in the Sydnety CBD. Due to their expanding digital team needs they are now looking for a Digital Content Officer to take control of their social media and digital communications.
The role will involve the following;
- Drive digital content online highlight the brands community presence with a focus on social media content and campaigns
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop engaging digital content to feed and spark two-way discussions, monitor online conversations, answer questions quickly and thoroughly, offer solutions and mediate conversations to build brand visibility and community engagement.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns and email marketing projects to communicate about Council events, projects, initiatives and community consultations.
- Assist with ongoing analysis and regular reporting on volume and effectiveness of digital communications.
- Provide web update support to the Web Communications Coordinator as required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful this person will possess;
- Previous success in a similar Digital Communications role
- Strong social media campaign and management tools highlighted in a previous role
- Experience in curating, editing and delivering EDM campaigns and reporting on open rates, click through etc
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to pull out complex data sets and optimise for future improvements ( google analytics, google AdWords and Facebook ads)
- Basic Design skills in the Adobe Creative suite
- Basic Web and CMS skills with the ability to upload and manage web pages ( Drupal and WordPress)
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- leading Global NFP