- Opportunity to work for a local council
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
A leader in local government and is recognised for its innovation, initiative, leadership, service, quality and support for its people.
- Assessing existing website content on a page-by-page basis and across a range of categories.
- Review content to make sure it's accurate and written in line with the Writing for the Web guide.
- Structure content pages to reflect how users read online and on different devices.
- Use research and data to make sure content meets user needs.
- Communicate the principles of content design throughout the re-write process.
- Assist with content migration of approved content and documents
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience in delivering clear and engaging content for medium to large websites.
- Experience working in a fast-paced writer/editor/producer role
- Qualification in writing, media, communications or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role/related field.
- Considerable experience in writing for the web and translating for diverse audiences.
- Ability to work autonomously and across a wide range of subjects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Local Government experience or knowledge is not required but is an advantage.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + super