Digital Content Specialist
Large Australian Consultancy Firm
About Our Client
My client is a well known consultancy firm that is continually recognised for their digital approach to clients and are always at the forefront of innovation and technological improvements. They are looking for a Digital Content Specialist to join their well established team.
As th Digital Content Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance and update of external websites - including content publishing, updates, layout and design;
- Complete project management, redesign and redevelopment of the new external website;
- Create engaging content in both copy and design for all online channels;
- Produce digital designs and HTML/CSS development for companies' microsites;
- Strategy on SEO and SEM for best practice in relation to google rankings and brand awareness;
- Analyse website data from traffic, RIO churn etc and report back to key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate for this role will showcase:
- A background in the consultancy or business industry is desirable but not essential;
- Proven track record in content migration of multiple websites;
- Exceptional website management and content publishing skills using multiple CMS platforms;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to pull out and report on complex data;
- Strong copywriting abilities with the skills to communicate with the customer at the forefront;
- Expert content design skills utilising the full Adobe Suite.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be a part of a global business and one of Australia's most recognised consultancy firms. The team provide an exceptional environment for career progression with the support to deliver on the metrics for this role.
- Globally recognised company;
- Technology driven business;
- Full time position;
- Varied digital creative projects coming up