Digital Content Specialist
6 Month temporary role with view to be extended
Immediate start available
About Our Client
My client sits within the public sector and is looking for someone who can be creative in their approach towards content strategy, planning and development for digital platforms. It is an initial 6 temporary contract with the possibility of extension. The desired candidate will sit the Marketing and Communications team and will report into the Manager of Marketing and Digital.
- Responsible for managing social media and community engagement across platforms including Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Develop, strategise, plan and implement content for social media platforms and blogs as part of a cross-functional editorial team.
- Schedule social media content up to 3 months in advance as well as posting reactively as required. Scheduling to be done through Hootsuite - experience required for this.
- Generate blog content and any other editorial content for the customer facing website as required - Wordpress CMS.
- This person will be responsible for keyword research and implementing SEO throughout website copy and blogs.
- Managing website and social media analytics as well as reporting on campaign performance on a weekly basis.
- Manage and implement paid advertising campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and Snapchat for campaign purposes.
- Brief and engage with external agencies for production assets.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and business units to proactively source online content and blogging opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Ability to implement keyword research and implement SEO
- Strong copy writing and editing ability (Examples are desirable)
- Ability to multipurpose content across all online platforms
- Demonstrated ability to use technical tools for analytics, social media scheduling, web content (HTML) management and design software (Adobe Suite)
- Must have a high attention to detail for copy writing and editing purposes
- Ability to write inspiring briefs and manage external creative agencies and work closely with internal teams and business units for online content purposes
What's on Offer
The chosen candidate will be the digital and content specialist for the Marketing and Digital team. This is a diverse role where the successful candidate will have the ability to be strategic and hands on.