Digital Content Writer
Innovative digital consultancy
6/month contract, extention up to 18/months
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known professional services consultancy located in Canberra CBD, specialising in digital strategy, design, and delivery across Public Sector and Government accounts. Operating amongst digital professionals and consultants, now seeking a user-focused Digital Content Writer to collaborate and support the team.
The Digital Content Writer will be responsible for the creation and implementation of written content for web and online media, following UX principles.
- Writing in plain English and following accessibility guidelines
- Creating and testing human-centred content
- Adapting to digital engagement projects and various departmental products and services
- Offer professional advice around content design and information architecture
The Successful Applicant
To be successful as the new Digital Content Writer, you should have relevant qualifications and experience within a digital delivery team in a content role.
- Understanding of user-centred design principles and agile delivery teams
- Rich communications skills and articulate written capability
- Stakeholder engagement and collaborative nature
- Exposure to HTML and CSS
- Familiar with the Digital Service Standard
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work:
- Contract extension and potential for permanency
- Competitive rates with APS (based on experience)
How to contact us
If you are currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please hit 'Apply' with an updated CV.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skill-set however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch with one of our experienced consultants through the Michael Page website.