Fantastic opportunity for a proffessional digital copywriter
Work for a leading organisation which is undergoing a digital transformation
About Our Client
My client is a leading organisation who is currently undergoing an exciting digital transformation. The team is separated into squad models, reporting into the Creative Lead.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to review briefs and develop concepts that align with their needs.
- Collaborate with the Campaign Team to brainstorm ideas, create concepts and develop cohesive messaging goals.
- Conduct thorough research to formulate ideas and present copy concepts based on a deep understanding of customers and industry verticals.
- Implement messaging hierarchies and frameworks to ensure consistent and effective brand and product positioning.
- Write original copy that is accurate and meets the requirements of the brief and campaign.
- Write original copy that is suitable for various digital and traditional channels including print, web, landing pages, mobile, social media, video and email.
- Build a range of copy tools and templates for a wide range of purposes including advertising, brochures and information guides.
- Edit, proofread and revise copy based on feedback to ensure alignment with a distinctly professional voice and brand.
- Use SEO principles to ensure the reach of online copy is maximised.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of copy in relation to customer experience and call to action.
- Prioritise across multiple campaigns to ensure delivery of content to meet deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will come from a professional and corporate environment, with proven experience in a similar position.
- Financial Services, Professional Services or Agency background is preferred
Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar copywriting position within a professional stakeholder environment with a solid portfolio of work.
Experience using design software, In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash.
Experience proofreading and working within standard style guides.
Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously and delivering original copy on time.
Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro and content management systems.
Experience with SEO and SEM.
Strong research, writing, editing and proofreading skills.
What's on Offer
- Permanent copywriting position
- Work with a dynamic and knowledgeable team
- Chance work as a team, but make the role your own
- Competitive salary depending on experience