Digital Design & Animation Specialist
Newly created position
Opportunity to work within a values driven environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading food an manufacturing business headquartered out of Western Australia. They are an extremely innovative organisation looking for a passionate Designer Design & Animation Specialist to take their brand to a new level! This role sits within the Marketing team and will work closely with internal teams and their external agency to deliver collateral for online and offline platforms.
Digital and Graphic Design:
- Maintain and champion brand guidelines to build a consistent visual language for our brand across all touch points.
- Work with the Marketing team and our strategic agencies to develop and evolve the brand.
- Conduct ongoing research on design and technology trends to maintain a high design standard for our range of products.
- Deliver high-quality, creative content for print, digital and multimedia to support Marketing communications, e.g. brochures, ebooks, social media graphics, eDM graphics, signage and presentations.
- Liaise with photographers, videographers, printers, web developers, and copywriters to collate content for design.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop creative briefs for our strategic agency partners, where required.
- Wire framing and designing websites, landing pages and eDM for Marketing campaigns.
- Develop an in-house design briefing process, e.g. brief templates, amendments and approval process.
- Design templates and tools to support our in-house team operations and corporate events.
Animation and Motion Graphics:
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverable (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, social media etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept, storyboard and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Create and deliver motion graphics web and mobile platforms.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an in-house or agency side role
- Digital Design experience and ability to create assets for the Websites and Social Medial pages
- 1 - 2 years experience in Motion Graphics and Animation
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Adobe Creative Suite Experience - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PremierPro
- Adobe Creative Suite - Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to provide relevant examples of previous work and/or a portfolio
- Shopify Experience
- Creative, Digital or Marketing Agency experience
- Corporate communications collateral experience (annual reports)
What's on Offer
If you are passionate about working for a well established brand, have a passion for food and are keen to work within a values driven organisation,then this is the right role for you!
There is parking accessible and this is a full-time permanent position.
This is a full-time position that will not be considering part-time candidates. This person will also have the opportunity to work from home and in the office.