Great in-roads into UX Design
Inner City Location with a great view!
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital have partnered with a fast-growing organisation in the materials & manufacturing industry. They are really embracing the importance of User Experience, and are after a Digital Designer to work on web-based projects whilst touching on key components of the UX cycle.
Your role will see you heavily involved with the Digital Marketing team, improving their web designs across both internal and external sites. You'll also liaise with stakeholders and understand how to meet their requirements with the end-user in mind.
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimising sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
- Conducting website testing
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge (but don't need to have coding skills) of HTML and CSS
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiarity with CMS or Hybris
- Adept with data
- Assist in managing website content, microsites, landing page
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a fulfilling position in a company that continues to grow incrementally. With a supportive team around you, there will be scope for you to grow into a more Senior position down the track. The office is located in an easy-to-reach location in Brisbane's suburban sprawl.