Digital Executive | Beauty Retail
Opportunity to develop skills, working cross functionally
Be an integral part of the digital team
About Our Client
Our Client is an Australian health, well-being and beauty retailer. They have over 500 stores nationwide providing 400 plus brands across both in-store and ecommerce channels.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be part of a collaborative, creative and energetic team of 5. You will be responsible for implementing digital campaigns that will engage with the target audience through social media and ensure visitor flow to their digital platforms. In addition, responsible to analyse and report on visitor data and recommend new ways to market products.
- Support in the implementation and execution of digital campaigns, working cross functionally.
- Manage and maintain the organisation's website
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Instagram
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports and recommendations
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites, liaising with cross functional teams and agencies.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
The Successful Applicant
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing / Business / other related fields
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Communication skills: You will need to brief and manage communications cross functionally and with external stakeholders, within time and budget constraints. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: You will be responsible in handling time-sensitive projects and working towards deadlines, whilst ensuring all stakeholders are delivering.
What's on Offer
- $60,000 - 70,000 + super
- Product discounts
- Part of a collaborative and creative team culture
- A structure to support professional development, working cross functionally