Digital Experience and Optimisation Specialist
About Our Client
My client have a reach and offer services to over 500,000 Australians and are a national multifaceted service provider. As an organisation, digital is at the fore front of their strategic plan and they are currently embarking on that transformation. Their employees are engaged and strive for collaboration across the business. With aggressive growth plans, this role will play a key part and contribute to the development and execution of Digital Strategy across the Retail arm of the business.
Reporting Directly into the Head of Digital Channels the duties of this role include:
- Digital Channels - Informing strategy and development plans for improved customer experience.
- Optimise the web experience through A/B testing tools to uplift conversion through the sales funnel.
- Design and deployment of digital customer experience initiatives and digital marketing campaigns
- Management of availability of websites sales and service for channel sales
- Content management system management and updating.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience with commercial copywriting for a digital environment.
- Developing and managing content management systems.
- Experience working with Visual Designers and knowing how to direct visual design.
- Experience Optimising customer experience through the development of copy, visual communications or back-end functionality changes.
- A strong analytical thinker.
- Demonstrated experience in digital testing and experimentation with testing tools and programs.
- High level of experience in SEO programs and implementing best practices for search engine optimisation
- Optimising customer experience in a digital environment for complex product/service offerings.
- Website strategy development, design and delivery.
What's on Offer
Join this organisation in their Digital Transformation and in return they offer:
- Clear career progression opportunities
- A positive, people orientated and passionate culture
- Melbourne CBD location