Digital Insights Analyst
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
AU$110,000 - AU$130,000
*High performing team and fantastic office culture.
About Our Client
The Client is a large Australian Retailer.
- Working with the data to plan sales and volume projection by date, reviewing LY activity and understanding the success factors.
- Contributing to daily sales meetings, providing actionable insights.
- Set and measure KPIs for each part of the customer journey (homepage, category, cart, checkout etc.)
- Define required tagging & tracking parameters for effective measurement.
- Draw information available via a range of tools; including Google Analytics & DWH to provide reporting and actionable insights.
- Enable self-serve access to data and dashboards to enable fast decisions.
- Contribute development and execution of the A/B testing program.
- Monitor sales performance and work with the Merchandise team to adjust tactics as necessary in order to achieve sales targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in an Ecommerce Analyst, Digital Insights Analyst role
- Experience working with web analytics; Google Analytics (preferred) or Adobe Analytics
- Data manipulation experience with Advanced Excel, SQL, Teradata
- Experience across dashboard and reporting tools; Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI
What's on Offer
- Challenging but rewarding opportunity.
- Collaborative organisation.
- Close to transport lines.