Digital Insights Analyst
Part of one of the leading retail groups in Australia
Part of their digital and ecommerce team
About Our Client
Our Client is Australia's most recognised and one of the leading retail groups. They have invested further in their Digital and ecommerce businesses and are recruiting a Digital Insights Analyst to scope and scale up their role as an integral part of the online business.
- Pull data and insights from digital campaigns and build dashboards and reports to provide a holistic customer view.
- Utilise your skill set in SQL and experience in Google Analytics and DataStudio
- Provide recommendations and scope projects, in collaboration with stakeholders to further drive acquisition and retention and personalisation.
- Determine the effectiveness of digital campaigns by analysing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, and other data.
- Review Last Year's (LY) activity and performance, to understand critical success factors and further opportunities, to build further recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Ecommerce or direct to consumer experience preferably
- Google Analytics and Data Studio, or Adobe Analytics and AEM
- Tableau or Power BI
- Microsoft programs (Word, Excel)
- Stakeholder Management and strong communication and influential skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration plus super
- Product discounts
- A structure to support professional development, working cross functionally and driving personal and business achievements.
- Integral part of the success of the business