- Global organisation
- Competitive remunaration package
About Our Client
Our client is a global law firm based in the CBD. They have over 6,000 employees worldwide and they are one of the largest law firms in the world. They are seeking a professional and passionate Digital Learning Manager who has advanced digital learning skills.
The purpose of the Digital Learning Manager is to lead the design and development of digital learning content. Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Digital Learning Manager to join a high performing global team. This role will be the pre-eminent subject matter expert within the organisation for all things associated with the design and delivery of best practice knowledge and digital learning solutions.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Supporting the design and development of external client facing products working alongside the wider Digital Learning Team.
- Overseeing and project managing all agreed work
- Influencing and managing a broad range of stakeholders in the divisions and business services.
- Providing expert advice and managing the design approach (including art direction) to all allocated projects, blended or standalone digital learning solutions, ensuring best practice is delivered.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in designing a range of blended and digital learning products using the latest design and development techniques. To include, games/gamification, micro learning, scenario-based eLearning, simulations, podcasts, video/animation, mobile design. Experience of emerging technologies including AR and VR.
- Proven experience in the knowledge and use of the latest learning technologies including how to utilise them in blends/digital solutions
- Proven experience with Authoring Tools and Learning Management Systems
- Experienced at supervising/managing teams
- You have experience working in the professional services environment
- You have experience working in a digital learning agency (desirable)
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global professional services organisation. This opportunity offers a competitive remuneration package as well as an opportunity to work for a global organisation.