Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist
Opportunity to work with NSW Government
Long Term Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent NSW Government located in the heart of Sydney who is seeking a Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist to be a key contributor to the communications efforts, including their Assessor training program.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Website Management - Maintain client's GovCMS (Drupal) website by regularly editing, publishing and updating pages on the site. Help project manage major updates to the website in collaboration with developers.
- Digital Marketing - Take ownership of existing digital marketing activities and plan and execute all digital marketing tasks including writing for the website, managing the production of email campaigns via MailChimp and recommend new opportunities to engage subscribers and increase the stakeholder base. You will also be responsible for writing and moderating client's LinkedIn and Twitter social media accounts.
- Digital Analytics - Google Analytics and other user experience platforms to maintain existing dashboards that help client's business improve content and engagement against key metrics.
- Content Management - Coordinate design, production and distribution of offline marketing and communications materials including fact sheets, flyers or other promotional material. Assist with content development of e-learning and face to face training materials.
- Communications and Engagement - Assist in the design and execution of customer and market research to understand the performance of the NABERS brand and communications efforts.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external NABERS stakeholders and customers.
- Consult with key stakeholders to understand requirements and determine strategies to deliver appropriate and high-quality solutions.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing channels, campaigns and assess against goals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should demonstrate the following qualities:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or related discipline and have at least 2+ years' experience in digital marketing
- Strong and versatile writing skills: You must be confident writing accurate, consistently error-free, original copy for digital audiences
- Established skills in marketing automation
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Demonstrated ability providing exceptional customer service as well as establishing and maintaining professional relationships
- Effective verbal communication across all organisation levels
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Proven management of a website and experience using a CMS (Drupal preferred)
- Experience creating content for training programs
- Experience using Articulate e-learning package
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with Google Analytics or a similar analytics platform
- Knowledge of the built environment and/or sustainability sector is preferred
What's on Offer
- Good working environment
- Build your network within NSW Government