- Work with an industry leading ASX-listed national company based in Perth's east
- Incredible opportunity to step into this growth role and make it your own!
About Our Client
Australian owned and operated, our client is an ASX listed market leader in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of modular buildings with manufacturing operations across Australia. They work with government departments, owners, architects and engineers to design and build custom buildings across a broad range of industries.
- Providing creative and copywriting support to internal stakeholders, developing presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Maintaining the schedule of supporting activity and driving marketing and communications implementation.
- Coordinating industry events, awards and publicity opportunities.
- CRM marketing module management and maintenance.
- Developing creative and engaging content and managing social channels.
- Implementing online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Increasing understanding of client's brand and market presence.
- Ensuring brand governance is maintained, including tone of voice, visual identity and brand management across the business.
- Developing monthly reports on the spend and effectiveness of marketing and communications, analysing media monitoring, web traffic, lead generation, social engagement and other metrics.
- Prepare a range of quality marketing and communications collateral, through professional writing, editing, proofing and production management.
The Successful Applicant
- Five years' experience in similar marketing and communications roles
- High proficiency in building brand awareness and EDM, SEO and SEM, online and offline campaigns.
- Ability to develop creative content and collateral for internal and external audiences
- Experience with growing, managing and evaluating online, digital and social presence
- Proficiency across Microsoft Suites, CRM platforms, website CMS
- Well-developed copywriting skills to support marketing and internal communications
- Brand, conference and event management experience, ideally at a national level
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, creating and implementing new initiatives.
What's on Offer
- Work with an industry leading ASX-listed national company
- Enjoy ongoing opportunities for professional and career development
- An exciting opportunity to build the company's marketing and communications
- Work within a diverse portfolio of work as part of a dynamic, creative and collaborative team
- Great remuneration package for the right candidate
- Flexible working environment
- Free parking on site