Digital Marketing Campaign Specialist
Assist in the content of digital campaigns and web platforms
6 month contract - immediate start
About Our Client
An opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join a well-recognised firm in the Retail asset management space on a temporary basis.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the content published to website and other digital channels addresses customer information needs and provides the best possible customer experience.
- Manage the development, repurposing, editing and publishing of content across company website
- Gather content requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Experience writing for the web
- Ability to write and repurpose a range of content types, including informational, promotional and instructional web content.
- Demonstrated experience in building and sustaining internal partnerships.
- Knowledge and understanding of usability and accessibility standards as they apply to mobile and web-based digital content.
- Experience using Salesforce or Umbraco
- Minimum 2 years of experience
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for a large global corporation within a fun and dynamic team.