Digital Marketing & Communication Coordinator
Leading Retail Brand
Great culture with real opportunity for career development
About Our Client
A leading Australia's retail brand with a strong network of more than 100 stores across the country. They are looking for a digital savvy communications specialist to assist with our online marketing and social media as well as leveraging our media relationships.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Execute digital marketing promotions online and on the website, in line with key events
- Implementation of digital marketing activities
- Manage brand partnerships and coordinate public relations events
- PR duties including write and place press releases, feature stories, media pitching, event planning and media list generation
- Manage corporate partnerships & sponsorships and associated joint marketing programs e.g. The Cancer Council.
- Develop and implement a fully integrated digital tactical plan that delivers upon the defined digital strategy.
- Plan, implement and then evaluate all digital campaigns
- Implement and monitor social media and content strategy, coordinating with relevant internal teams
- Develop and foster positive relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure efficient, effective delivery of campaigns in a manner consistent with the brand values.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant:
- 2 + years' experience in digital, with further experience in either marketing, PR/ communications or copywriting
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Strong understanding of online advertising and its interrelationship with social media, SEM and website development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with demonstrated experience in working with and maintaining brand standards
- An ability to develop, nurture and manage positive working relationships and deliver excellent service with both internal and external clients
- A demonstrated ability to project manage a range of projects and effectively prioritise competing demands
- Advanced Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
What's on Offer
- The chance to be part of a market leading organisation
- A competitive salary plus staff training and career progression opportunities
- Onsite parking.